Nếu bạn đang cần luyện tập để nâng cấp khả năng giờ Anh của mình về cấu trúc câu bị động trong giờ Anh. Vậy thì đừng bỏ qua những bài viết dưới trên đây nhé!
I. Ôn tập kết cấu câu bị động
Câu bị động hay nói một cách khác tên dưới dạng passive voice mô tả sự nhận mạnh, khẳng định sâu sắc vào đối tượng đề cập đến hơn là hành động thể hiện điều đó. Câu tiêu cực được biến hóa trực tiếp từ câu chủ động vì vậy thì của bọn chúng đều phải tương ưng ý lẫn nhau.
Công thức câu bị đông: S + Tobe + PII ( V3/ed )
II. Những dạng bài tập câu bị động cơ bản
Câu 1: Với đầy đủ câu ở sau đây bạn hãy xác minh đó là câu dữ thế chủ động (Active) hay câu tiêu cực (Passive)
1. Boys lượt thích to play soccer.
2. This room has been painted blue.
3. Cricket is played in Australia.
4. I am given a book.
5. We have lost our keys.
6. You might see dolphins here.
7. The report must be completed by next Friday.
8. They were singing a song in the lesson yesterday.
9. A letter was written to lớn her some days ago.
10. The black xe đạp is being repaired at the moment.
Đáp án→ Active→ Passive→ Passive→ Passive→ Active→ Active→ Passive→ Active→ Passive→ Passive
Câu 2: Viết lại đều câu sau ở dạng câu bị độngJulia rescued three cats.The students handed in the reports.Maria crashed into the blue car.Alex learned the poem.Steven has forgotten the book.The technician has not repaired the DVD recorder.They play handball.Sue puts the rucksack on the floor.The girls had lost the match.The teacher is not going to xuất hiện the window.
Bạn đang xem: Bài tập về câu bị động
Đáp ánThree cats were rescued by Julia.The reports were handed in by the students.The blue car was crashed into by Maria.The poem was learned by Alex.The book has been forgotten by Steven.The DVD recorder has not been repaired by the technician.Handball is played.The rucksack is put on the floor by Sue.The match had been lost by the girls.The window is not going to lớn be opened by the teacher.
II. Dạng bài bác tập nâng cao
Câu 1: Rewrite the sentences in passive voice.John collects money.Anna opened the window. We have done our homework. I will ask a question.He can cut out the picture. The sheep ate a lot. We vày not clean our rooms. William will not repair the car. Did Sue draw this circle? Could you feed the dog?
Đáp ánMoney is collected by John.The window was opened by Anna.Our homework has been done by us.A question will be asked by me.The picture can be cut out by him.A lot was eaten by the sheep.Our rooms are not cleaned by us.The oto will not be repaired by William.Was this circle drawn by Sue?
Could the dog be fed by you?
Câu 2: Rewrite the sentences in passive voice.They have opened a new shop.Rick has interviewed the lady.I have bought the tickets.We have not sold the bike.Tim has forgotten the sandwiches.He has not cleaned the kitchen yet.Joe và Gerry have never played rugby.Somebody has stolen Peter"s car.She has not used the tablet for days.Have they found the keys?
Đáp ánA new shop has been opened.The lady has been interviewed.The tickets have been bought.The bike has not been sold.The sandwiches have been forgotten.The kitchen has not been cleaned.Rugby has never been played.Peter"s car has been stolen.The tablet has not been used.Have the keys been found?
Các bạn hãy cố gắng kết thúc các bài bác tập sau để hoàn toàn có thể nắm vững được kết cấu câu bị động trong tiếng Anh nhé!
Bài này gồm những câu bài tập về dạng thụ động được phân các loại theo từng một số loại câu giúp học sinh luyện tập về dạng kỹ năng này một cách kết quả hơn.
I. Chuyển các câu sau quý phái câu bị động
1. Mary types letters in the office.
2. His father will help you tomorrow.
3. Science and technology have completely changed human life.
4. Peter broke this bottle.
5. They are learning English in the room.
6. Nothing can change my mind.
7. No one had told me about it.
8. I don’t know her telephone number
9. My students will bring the children home.
10. They sent me a present last week.
11. She gave us more information.
12. The chief engineer was instructing all the workers of the plan.
13. They can’t make tea with cold water.
14. Somebody has taken some of my books away.
15. They will hold the meeting before May Day.
16. They have to lớn repair the engine of the car.
17. The boys broke the window & took away some pictures.
18. People spend a lot of money on advertising every day.
19. Teacher is going to lớn tell a story.
20. Mary is cutting a cake with a sharp knife.
21. The children looked at the woman with a red hat.
22. They have provided the victims with food & clothing.
23. People speak English in almost every corner of the world.
24. You mustn’t use this machine after 5:30 p.m.
25. After class, one of the students always erases the chalk board.
II. đưa các câu hỏi dạng đảo Có/Không lịch sự câu bị động
26. Do they teach English here?
27. Will you invite her lớn your wedding party?
28. Has Tom finished the work?
29. Did the teacher give some exercises?
30. Have they changed the window of the laboratory?
31. Is she going to write a poem?
32. Is she making big cakes for the party?
33. Are the police making inquires about the thief?
34. Must we finish the test before ten?
35. Will buses bring the children home?
36. Have you finished your homework?
III. Chuyển những câu hỏi bắt đầu bằng tự hỏi “H/WH” sau quý phái câu bị động
37. Why didn’t they help him?
38. How many games has the team played?
39. Where vày people speak English?
40. Who are they keeping in the kitchen?
41. How can they open this safe?
42. What books are people reading this year?
43. How did the police find the lost man?
44. Who look after the children for you?
45. How long have they waited for the doctor?
46. What time can the boys hand in their papers?
47. Who lend you this book?
48. How many marks does the teacher give you?
IV. Chuyển những câu có 2 tân ngữ sau lịch sự câu bị động
49. They paid me a lot of money to bởi vì the job.
50. The teacher gave each of us two exercise books.
51. Someone will tell him that news.
52. They have sent enough money to those poor boys.
53. They have given the women in most countries in the world the right lớn vote.
V. Chuyển các câu với động từ tường thuật sau sang câu bị động
54. They think that he has died a natural death.
55. Some people believe that 13 is an unlucky number.
56. They say that John is the brightest student in class.
57. They reported that the President had suffered a heart attack.
58. I knew that they had told him of the meeting.
59. They declared that she won the competition.
60. They rumored the man was still living.
61. People think that Jack London’s life & writing’s represent the American love of adventure.
62. They reported that the troops were coming.
63. People believed that the earth stood still.
VI. Chuyển các câu với động từ chỉ dấn thức sau lịch sự câu bị động
64. I have heard her sing this tuy nhiên several times.
65. People saw him steal your car.
66. The teacher is watching the work.
67. He won’t let you vày that silly thing again.
68. People don’t make the children work hard.
69. They made him work all day.
70. The detective saw the woman putting the jewelry in her bag.
71. The terrorists made the hostages lie down.
72. Police advise drivers to lớn use an alternative route.
73. She helps me to vì all these difficult exercises.
VII. đến dạng đúng của hễ từ trong ngoặc
74. Toshico had her car (repair) by a mechanic.
75. Ellen got Marvin (type) her paper.
76. We got our house (paint) last week.
77. Dr Byrd is having the students (write ) a composition.
78. Mark got his transcripts (send) lớn the university.
79. Maria is having her hair (cut) tomorrow.
80. Will Mr. Brown have the porter (carry) his luggage to lớn his car?
1. Letters are typed in the office by Mary.
2. You’ll be helped by his father tomorrow.
3. The human life has completely been changed with science and technology.
4. This bottle was broken by Peter.
5. English is being learnt in the room.
6. My mind can’t be changed.
7. I hadn’t been told about it.
8. Her telephone number isn’t known.
9. The children will be brought trang chủ by my students.
10. I was sent a present last week.
11. We were given more information.
12. All the workers of the plan were being instructed by the chief engineer.
13. Tea can’t be made with cold water.
14. Some of my books have been taken away.
15. The meeting will be held before May Day.
16. The engine of the oto has to be repaired.
17. The window was broken và some pictures were taken away by the boys.
18. A lot of money is spent on advertising every day.
19. A story is going to be told by teacher.
20. A cake is being cut with a sharp knife by Mary.
21. The woman with a red hat was looked at by the children.
22. The victims have been provided with food và clothing.
23. English is spoken in almost every corner of the world.
24. This machine mustn’t be used after 5:30 p.m.
25. After class, the chalk board is always erased by one of the students.
26. Is English taught here?
27. Will she be invited khổng lồ your wedding party?
28. Has the work been finished by Tom?
29. Were some exercises given by the teacher?
30. Has the window of the laboratory been changed?
31. Is a poem going khổng lồ be written?
32. Are big cakes being made for the party?
33. Are inquires about the thief being made by the police?
34. Must the thử nghiệm be finished before ten?
35. Will the children be brought home with buses?
36. Has your homework been finished?
37. Why wasn’t he helped?
38. How many games have been played by the team?
39. Where is English spoken?
40. Who are being kept in the kitchen?
41. How can this be opened safe?
42. What books are being read this year?
43. How was the lost man found by the police?
44. By whom are the children looked after for you?
45. How long has the doctor been waited for?
46. What time can their papers be handed in by the boys?
47. By whom is this book lent?
48. How many marks are given to lớn you by the teacher?
49. I was paid a lot of money to bởi the job.
50. Each of us was given two exercise books by the teacher.
51. He will be told that news.
52. Those poor boys have been sent enough money.
53. The women in most countries in the world have been given the right khổng lồ vote.
54. He is thought khổng lồ have died a natural death.
55. 13 is believed khổng lồ be an unlucky number.
56. John is said lớn be the brightest student in class.
57. The President was reported to lớn have suffered a heart attack.
58. They were known to have told him of the meeting.
59. She was declared to win the competition.
60. The man was rumored lớn be still living.
61. Jack London’s life and writing is thought to represent the American love of adventure.
62. The troops were reported to be coming.
63. The earth was believed to lớn stand still.
64. She has been heard lớn sing this song several times.
65. He was seen to lớn steal your car.
66. The work is being watched by the teacher.
67. You won’t be let to vì that silly thing again.
68. The children are made to work hard.
69. He was made khổng lồ work all day.
70. The woman was seen putting the jewelry in her bag by the detective.
71. The hostages were made lớn lie down by the terrorists.
72. Drivers are advised to lớn use an alternative route by police.
73. I am helped to vì all these difficult exercises.
Xem thêm: Top Mạch Đảo Chiều Đông Cơ 3 Pha Mới Nhất 2023 Và Nguyên, Mạch Đảo Chiều Quay Động Cơ 3 Pha
75. To lớn type